New Way To Fight Obesity, According To A Study

Obesity is a disease that is always studied in order to prevent or treat it, not counting the number of diets that are in the news every day...

Obesity is a disease that is always studied in order to prevent or treat it, not counting the number of diets that are in the news every day. For me, who have lived a little overweight in the last ten years, and after trying various ways to lose weight, I understood that there is only one way: close my mouth, exercise and join a group!

Years ago, when I got fat for the first time (because all my life I was very thin), I decided to be part of a group called "fat anonymous", that we had nothing to do anonymously. During my participation in this group, I learned that in addition to diet and walking, my weight loss was due to the “group”.

A bad mood doesn't help, study finds

Of course, it is never easy, and thanks to science we always have new ways that encourage us to choose other paths and restore hope to face a new battle. 

According to a New York New York or est or gave , c ompartido by Nutritionist Juan Manuel Romero Villa in his book " The one who gets angry, fat " to talking about overweight is not always take into account the emotional area of the person, rather just the physical aspect.

According to the expert, the fat person goes through many different emotional states: fear, anxiety, frustration, highlighting the "bad mood" as an important trigger when it comes to eliminating energy.

According to the doctor, when a person gets angry they secrete adrenaline and cortisol, causing the cells to swell and preventing the release of energy, energy that will later be converted into extra weight .

Bad mood also affects lifestyle, creating a chain of frustrations. Both aspects, physical and emotional, are the perfect combo to lose weight, and people who suffer from this disease should do an introspective analysis of their lives to be able to reconcile with ourselves, according to the professional.

A True Story  

I recently read on the news about the unfortunate passing of a young man who struggled with obesity for the past 12 years. Maximiliano Oliva was known for participating in one of the many television shows that help people lose weight. In 2007 the young man entered the contest with more than 200 kilos, and ended up losing 100 kilos, which attributed him to being the champion of that year's contest.

After that, Maximiliano started a family with one of the participants, and they both had a beautiful girl. Sadly, keeping the weight down is the biggest challenge in this battle, and it was what nearly killed Maximiliano.

During 2017, the participant requested to return to the program to compete, but this time he had reached 400 kilos, and although he tried for several months, this time the extreme overweight and frustration won, and Maximiliano died of cardiac arrest. 

Become aware and prevent

To become aware is to start now to do something, especially with our young children and adolescents. Remember that the statistics affirm that obese people have a greater possibility of contracting diabetes and having heart deficiencies, as well as emotional consequences that produce states of anxiety, depression and frustration.

According to Stanford Health Care obesity is a chronic disease that increasingly attacks children and adolescents, stating that "the possibility of an obese person becoming an obese adult increases by 20% and 80% for adolescence" .

That is, if your child is obese at 4 years of age, he has a 20% higher chance of being obese in adulthood, and if he is obese in adolescence, the chances of him being obese as an adult go up by 80% .

Prevention in children and adolescents

-Establish good eating habits, and not focus so much on weight 

-Be an example as parents of having a good diet and physical activity 

-Stimulate physical activity from children; you can just walk twice a week with your kids 

-Reduce the time in front of the television or computer; it is estimated that two hours per day is enough for children

-Teach to eat when hungry and to do it slowly

-Avoid using food as rewards for good behavior, or removing food as a consequence

-Keep the refrigerator with healthy products, and not with snacks that contain a high level of sugar

-Offer fruits 5 times a day, at least

-Avoid soda, and teach them to drink only water  

Conclusion 

They say that we are what we eat, that is, our physical and mental well-being depends 100% on how we eat. If you feel in a bad mood every day, remember that it is not helping your physical and mental health either. Surpassing ourselves is one of the reasons why we are in this life; Let nothing stop you from starting a healthier life, not even a bad mood! Obesity is a disease that is always studied in order to prevent or treat it, not counting the number of diets that are in the news every day. For me, who has lived a little overweight in the last ten years, and after trying various ways to lose weight, I understood that there is only one way: close my mouth, exercise and join a group!

Years ago, when I got fat for the first time (because all my life I was very thin), I decided to be part of a group called "fat anonymous", that we had nothing to do anonymously. During my participation in this group, I learned that in addition to diet and walking, my weight loss was due to the “group”.

A bad mood doesn't help, study finds

Of course, it is never easy, and thanks to science we always have new ways that encourage us to choose other paths and restore hope to face a new battle. 

According to a New York New York or est or gave, shared by Nutritionist Juan Manuel Romero Villa in his book " The one who gets angry, fat " talking about overweight is not always taken into account the emotional area of the person, rather just the physical aspect.

According to the expert, the fat person goes through many different emotional states: fear, anxiety, frustration, highlighting the "bad mood" as an important trigger when it comes to eliminating energy.

According to the doctor, when a person gets angry they secrete adrenaline and cortisol, causing the cells to swell and preventing the release of energy, the energy that will later be converted into extra weight.

Bad mood also affects lifestyle, creating a chain of frustrations. Both aspects, physical and emotional, are the perfect combo to lose weight, and people who suffer from this disease should do an introspective analysis of their lives to be able to reconcile with themselves, according to the professional.

A True Story  

I recently read on the news about the unfortunate passing of a young man who struggled with obesity for the past 12 years. Maximiliano Oliva was known for participating in one of the many television shows that help people lose weight. In 2007 the young man entered the contest with more than 200 kilos and ended up losing 100 kilos, which attributed him to be the champion of that year's contest.

After that, Maximiliano started a family with one of the participants, and they both had a beautiful girl. Sadly, keeping the weight down is the biggest challenge in this battle, and it was what nearly killed Maximiliano.

During 2017, the participant requested to return to the program to compete, but this time he had reached 400 kilos, and although he tried for several months, this time the extreme overweight and frustration won, and Maximiliano died of cardiac arrest. 

Become aware and prevent

To become aware is to start now to do something, especially with our young children and adolescents. Remember that the statistics affirm that obese people have a greater possibility of contracting diabetes and having heart deficiencies, as well as emotional consequences that produce states of anxiety, depression, and frustration.

According to Stanford Health Care obesity is a chronic disease that increasingly attacks children and adolescents, stating that "the possibility of an obese person becoming an obese adult increases by 20% and 80% for adolescence".

That is if your child is obese at 4 years of age, he has a 20% higher chance of being obese in adulthood, and if he is obese in adolescence, the chances of him being obese as an adult go up by 80%.

Prevention in children and adolescents

-Establish good eating habits, and not focus so much on weight 

-Be an example as parents of having a good diet and physical activity 

-Stimulate physical activity from children; you can just walk twice a week with your kids 

-Reduce the time in front of the television or computer; it is estimated that two hours per day is enough for children

-Teach to eat when hungry and to do it slowly

-Avoid using food as rewards for good behavior, or removing food as a consequence

-Keep the refrigerator with healthy products, and not with snacks that contain a high level of sugar

-Offer fruits 5 times a day, at least

-Avoid soda, and teach them to drink only water  

Conclusion 

They say that we are what we eat, that is, our physical and mental well-being depends 100% on how we eat. If you feel in a bad mood every day, remember that it is not helping your physical and mental health either. Surpassing ourselves is one of the reasons why we are in this life; Let nothing stop you from starting a healthier life, not even a bad mood!

COMMENTS

Name

Brain,2,COVID-19,4,Diseases,8,Fitness,10,Health,10,Heart,1,LifeStyle,17,Lose Weight,7,Nutrition & Diet,13,Personal Development,6,Psychology,40,Remedies,5,Skin Care,2,
ltr
item
Seems Healthy | About Health, Diseases, Psychology, Fitness and Healthy Lifestyle: New Way To Fight Obesity, According To A Study
New Way To Fight Obesity, According To A Study
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/2CDbsv6mKfWSPPVbISve_l4Q2VVKCo500sO0yfiv-n9A7_4zhEsyxJ82W6ca5joZ0Po4h-q61eclkLHRboIikndI_bmTvOWVpGW6WiXfZug1g7_bWCE6HJmNuBMmFXPwwFKNe6hK
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/2CDbsv6mKfWSPPVbISve_l4Q2VVKCo500sO0yfiv-n9A7_4zhEsyxJ82W6ca5joZ0Po4h-q61eclkLHRboIikndI_bmTvOWVpGW6WiXfZug1g7_bWCE6HJmNuBMmFXPwwFKNe6hK=s72-c
Seems Healthy | About Health, Diseases, Psychology, Fitness and Healthy Lifestyle
https://www.seemshealthy.com/2020/12/new-way-to-fight-obesity-according-to.html
https://www.seemshealthy.com/
https://www.seemshealthy.com/
https://www.seemshealthy.com/2020/12/new-way-to-fight-obesity-according-to.html
true
8940946349220845767
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share to a social network STEP 2: Click the link on your social network Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy Table of Content